Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheerleader thrown through basketball hoop

1. Cheerleader thrown through basketball hoop

I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

IDBTN.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. morons
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

4. no - my vote goes with not real.

5. Realistic looking though.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

6. it's real..

If not for how realistic-looking it was, then for all of their reactions immediately after.
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

7. Considering that she's holding the back of her head (she didn't come straight down and whacked her noggin going through hoop) like she was in pain I'm pretty sure it's real.

Although the guys are pricks for not noticing she was hurt.

http://pumpupthemovie.com/

That's the URL at the end of the video. It's for a crappy looking cheerleading comedy.

There's also a cheerleader toss game apparently inspired by the movie.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

9. it's fake

look at how much shes spinning when she "goes" through the hoop

she would have slammed her back against the edge of the hoop and from where she was when entering it more than half of her would have been outside the hoop when she hit

to me it looks like they stood infront of the hoop and position the camera in a spefic spot on purpose

and as she came down she hit the net with her hand to make it look like she went through the hoop

it just screams fake

plus I dont know basket ball hoops arent that big around I'm willing to bed the width of her from shoulder to shoulder is probably bigger than the diameter of the Basketball hoop
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Quote Originally Posted by mykozo irl
    That would have been better if they just banged her out right there. Meatholes style.
    I agree.