Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ---- Official E3 pics and video request thread ----

1. ---- Official E3 pics and video request thread ----

---- Official E3 pics and video request thread ----

This is a thread dedicated to helping each other find E3 stuff on specific games. The way it works is you say "Hey, can anyone find videos on <insert game name>," and if some one knows the answer then they can respond with links.

Please DO NOT use this thread as a place to post your own findings (i.e. don't come here to say that you the new Toe Jam and Earl pics are up somewhere), because that's what the rest of the message board is for.

Also, only give links to E3 stuff, not old stuff unless the person requests it. And try to only give links to stuff that is not locked up by the website (i.e. Insider Only or whatever).

I'll start !! Does anyone know any links to E3 videos on...
    GunGrave
    Rayman 3

- Kabuki

2. Sorry I haven't seen any yet, I have one of my own questions though. Any links or info on Project Ego? A video would be sweeeet.

D

3. Originally posted by dyomides

Any links or info on Project Ego? A video would be sweeeet.
    http://www.xbox.com/e3-02/e3pressbriefingvideo.htm

This is the best I can do. Its Microsoft's E3 Xbox 55 minute extravaganza. The video is streaming, and there is a good 4+ minutes on Project Ego in there (half with Molyneux talking, have with game clips). I don't know how far into the video it is, though. Sorry

The clips in there are tasty, though !!

- Kabuki

4. I'll say it again... that Video has single handedly made my week. Ninja Gaiden, Project Ego, Panzer Dragoon Orta, SW: KOTOR, Toe Jam & Earl 3, The IMPRESSIVE Blinx and all the details on Xbox Live... more than one video should behold...

ºTracer
    o_O

5. I take it Nintendo and Sony didn't film thier press confrences did they? I could stand to see what they have via presentation...

ºTracer
    o_O

6. Well, I will wait for DMC2 videos , preferably not streaming, and more GunGrave info will also be great.

7. Thx for the link, appreciate it.

D

8. Re: ---- Official E3 pics and video request thread ----

Originally posted by kabuki

I'll start !! Does anyone know any links to E3 videos on...
    GunGrave
    Rayman 3
    Anyone ??

Also adding to my request list:
    Crimson Sea (not Crimson Skies)

- Kabuki

9. Thank you Despair !!
    - Kabuki