Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question to all my peeps with modded Xboxes

1. hmmm...I just switched to Avalaunch. I think your FTP problem might be that you have to set the dash to take non-boost ftp stuff. At least that's what happened when I took avaluanch from secondary app to main dash...

2. ive got "abstract" as my skin. havnt found a better one yet. but sometimes it errors

3. http://www.allxboxskins.com/files/index.php
    This is where I get all my skins. They have an awesome Bender one, in fact that is the one I have on my Xbox right now. I have UnleashX as well, I like it tons better than EvoX. You can rip your CDs onto the hard drive and have them play in the background while your dashboard is up. Plus it has icons for all your games. I think this site has FAQs on how to put up preview vids for games. I have a folder named "Skins" that I put mine in, I just drag the skins files right into the folder when I FTP.

I should take a look at UnleashX dashboard...I have not played around with anything on my X Box for a while...

5. Yeah, the videos play automatically if you're using the right skins.

6. You can rip your CDs onto the hard drive and have them play in the background while your dashboard is up.
    Yeesh, I didn't even know that. Unless, you mean, rip them with MSDash.

...Which you probably do mean. Damn.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tain
    Yeesh, I didn't even know that. Unless, you mean, rip them with MSDash.

...Which you probably do mean. Damn.
    Yup. I can still access my MSDash whenever I want.

8. I just downloaded soundtrack editor v0.97 Impressions later.