Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: The (Semi) Daily Art Dump

1. Quote Originally Posted by Kaneda
    I just finished a project on Cambodia so I have lots of that stuff lying around now, but this is the only one I like. Doing historical non-fiction comics is pretty fun, I might try some more.

Can you post the comic here? You should make a website for your stuff.

I did some some sketches of women becoming trees yesterday.

2. I can host any of your stuff if you want. I don't care how big it is.

3. Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    I did some some sketches of women becoming trees yesterday.
    That's kinda freaky because I was doing sketches of fetuses turning into trees a couple days ago.

4. Arjue, I'll take you up on the offer in a bit, there's not much that's worth posting at the moment. I've been trying to be more productive lately so hopefully I'll have something to share soon.

Here's some very quick doodles I just found buried in my desk.

I don't think I'll post the Cambodia comic. It's really more like a report with pictures that I drew about the subject. Most of the best ones I've already posted.

5. just pm me whenever. I have loads of webspace and bandwidth and nothing to use it with :P

Well, this thread really inspired me, but my lack of drawing ability has made me turn to a different outlet. I'm writing a story based in an RPG about an anonymous guard who finds out that the hero is due to arrive in his area in 2 weeks. Being basically levelling fodder, he's destined to die when the hero's party arrives. He slowly turns away from conforming to the rules of an anonymous guard in an effort to survive, much to the dismay of the people he's working for (not to mention the hero's party). Lots of shit happens as a result.

6. Quote Originally Posted by arjue
    just pm me whenever. I have loads of webspace and bandwidth and nothing to use it with :P

Well, this thread really inspired me, but my lack of drawing ability has made me turn to a different outlet. I'm writing a story based in an RPG about an anonymous guard who finds out that the hero is due to arrive in his area in 2 weeks. Being basically levelling fodder, he's destined to die when the hero's party arrives. He slowly turns away from conforming to the rules of an anonymous guard in an effort to survive, much to the dismay of the people he's working for (not to mention the hero's party). Lots of shit happens as a result.
    You know, lots of morons have tried spoofing RPG conventions and they've sucked, but this is a good idea. Keep it funny. Or not.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Kaneda
    Here's some very quick doodles I just found buried in my desk.

I don't think I'll post the Cambodia comic. It's really more like a report with pictures that I drew about the subject. Most of the best ones I've already posted.
    You'e style reminds me of Aeon Flux.

8. Shingo, why'd you take your stuff down? Some of it was pretty cool, especially in the second post.

also, I did a plain drawing of a girl in a cloche hat ... which could just be a beanie, I guess.

9. That handbag isn't realistic rezo. It's too small to possibly hold anything bigger than a sandwich.

Just kidding it's awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. apologies for the bad scan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phead.jpg 
Views:	328 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	14768  
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread