Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 616181920

Thread: The (Semi) Daily Art Dump

1. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post

Sup ackbar?

And:

A dinosaur in a flying car.
    Holy shit, I love these. Nice!

2. Just because this seems to be taking me forever (I've been working on it slowly since the day I said I would start) I'm posting a work-in-progress. It's a zombie dinosaur riding a jet plane (Harrier) in space while shooting electricity out of his mouth. I'm terrible at doing his feet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	004.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	141.6 KB 
ID:	29836  

3. Thanks guys.

Quit slacking and finish that up too.

4. Also this, which I really like and I'm doing a few more of, perhaps painting them.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    I'm terrible at doing his feet.
    Feet look fine, it just doesn't look like they're standing on the plane.
    Quick zephyrs blow, vexing daft Jim.

6. Mech Deus has some damn fine stuff. Especially that Dinosaur. Nemo knows how much I love his work.

So I was watching the Lady and the tramp making of stuff while on the treadmill today and saw this black and white photo of Walt that really inspired me. So I used it tonight to get a rough outline and now I've gone in and started give it some tones and stuff gonna keep it black and white I believe.

Name:	Shading.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	30080  
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AstroBlue View Post
    Feet look fine, it just doesn't look like they're standing on the plane.
    They looked even worse the first two times I drew them, but I'm leaving them how they are now. Maybe when I finally get around to finishing that pic (not likely soon since I don't have a desk for my PC at the moment) the coloring will help fix the issue a bit.

New pic: I was bored at work and decided to draw my FFXI character. Yes, I'm fully aware of how homosexual in nature this makes me. Whenever the mood strikes me I really need to touch it up in Photoshop and then maybe color it, but who knows when that'll be.

Name:	Djehuty001bg.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	231.5 KB 
ID:	30443  

8. Awesome man, I love it.

Cute oven mitts too btw.