Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Okay, Everquest 2 is better than WoW.

1. It doesn't?

2. Lineage needs to do this .. it could save alot of Korean lives.

3. Or you could PICK UP THE GOD DAMN PHONE. Unless your stupid ass is using dial up like a cave man and you only got one line.

4. My girlfriend and I use www.campusfood.com all the time to get food. It fucking rocks. Its easier than the phone, and youre less likely to get the wrong order because the person working there is a dumb Mexican that doesnt know English or a worthless stoner that doesnt give a fuck.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    Or you could PICK UP THE GOD DAMN PHONE. Unless your stupid ass is using dial up like a cave man and you only got one line.
    The fingers used to dial this phone are too fat.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    My girlfriend and I use www.campusfood.com all the time to get food. It fucking rocks. Its easier than the phone, and youre less likely to get the wrong order because the person working there is a dumb Mexican that doesnt know English or a worthless stoner that doesnt give a fuck.
    Wow, you're like the most self-loathing latino ever.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

7. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    My girlfriend and I use www.campusfood.com all the time to get food. It fucking rocks. I
    That's awesome. Can't wait until I move back around the OSU campus so I can take advantage of it.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in