Page 1 of 18 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP

1. PSP

PSP starter kit

There is no way I'm paying this much for a hand held. Scroll down and you'll see by itself it's 250+. Sorry, but Nintendo wins again...
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. You're right. We came to this conclusion when this was reported last month ;p

3. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams
    You're right. We came to this conclusion when this was reported last month ;p
    Oh sorry bout that... Should have checked older posts.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

4. wipeout + lumines + ridge racers (maybe) = me paying far too much for a psp. SORRY NINTENDO (and james)

We aren't the market Sony is going for anyway so it doesn't matter. The PSP is going to sell a metric shitton when it is released and there is nothing complaining on a message board is going to do about it.

Besides, it has quite a lineup.

6. It is way too much money for a handheld.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Giltch Guest
    Everyone's gonna buy one anyway - Sony could get away with charging $350 at launch

8. No they couldn't. Not in March.

9. I'll pay $62.50 for it and not a penny more. Plus tax.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    It is way too much money for a handheld.
    PSP looks like the Neo-Geo AES of the portable market with most titles weighing in at $50. Specs are definitely impressive and the games are sure to be rather good, but the typical $50 per game cost is a major issue.

I'm not going to be an early adopter on this.