Thread: Wolf Fang / Rohga Armor Force

1. Chicken Wolf Fang / Rohga Armor Force

I am wondering if anyone has played this game?

What I have heard sounds interesting but I can not find much information about it on the internet.

Is it a "run and gun" type game or more like a normal shooter with auto-scrolling? Does your character run on the ground or fly?

I am not a huge fan of most Data East games so would like to know a bit more about this one before buying it.

Thanks.

2. nice how you just copied and pasted the same post from your shmups forum post

3. Meh

Quote Originally Posted by Core Boy
    nice how you just copied and pasted the same post from your shmups forum post
    See this would be the perfect opportunity to suggest "Well maybe he should copy and paste the same post into a forum that cares." but I'll be nice.

Wolf Fang is an auto-scrolling shooter where you play as a mech. You put together this mech using a variety of parts that affect special weapons, speed, and jump/flying power.

Afterwards you go through 5 stages with multiple paths blowing up tanks, ships, and other mechs. It's standard stuff but pretty entertaining and features and awesome soundtrack.

So there. I don't know why I did this but I did.