Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overstock games 50% off at Kmart

Overstock games 50% off at Kmart

I don't know if this is for every store or if it's just our local one, but there is a Presidents day sale that has certain overstocked games on sale half price. It was mostly crap, but I did see the following:

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes for $15
    Metal Slug 3 Xbox: $20
    Metal Slug Advance: $15
    Castlevania NES classic GBA: $7.50

I picked up Twin Snakes, you may check it out and see if there's anything decent in your area.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

2. We don't have Kmart in Texas. They liquidated about 2 years ago and left the state.

3. Is this sale all week?

Cause if so I think I'll be hitting up K-Mart tomorrow.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX
    I don't know if this is for every store or if it's just our local one, but there is a Presidents day sale that has certain overstocked games on sale half price. It was mostly crap, but I did see the following:

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes for $15
    Metal Slug 3 Xbox: $20
    Metal Slug Advance: $15
    Castlevania NES classic GBA: $7.50

I picked up Twin Snakes, you may check it out and see if there's anything decent in your area.
    Finally! Metal Slug 3 for Xbox at a reasonable price! I hope that the K-Mart in Manhattan has them. I might even pick up Twin Snakes.

EDIT: Screw Twin Snakes. I'll get Metal Slug Advance instead.
    Last edited by Cowdisease; 22 Feb 2005 at 11:00 PM.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    EDIT: Screw Twin Snakes. I'll get Metal Slug Advance instead.
    If you haven't played Metal Slug Advance, I advise you now that Twin Snakes is a better choice.

6. Quote Originally Posted by TrialSword
    If you haven't played Metal Slug Advance, I advise you now that Twin Snakes is a better choice.
    Metal Slug is one of my favorite series ever. I've loved 1-5 and both NGPC games. This game sucks. Twin Snakes is fun.

7. Twin Snakes is a good way to enjoy the awesome gameplay of MGS2 without admitting that Raiden was a good idea. It's not as high quality as the real MGS games, but Twin Snakes is definitely good stuff.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan
    Twin Snakes is a good way to enjoy the awesome gameplay of MGS2 without admitting that Raiden was a good idea. It's not as high quality as the real MGS games, but Twin Snakes is definitely good stuff.
    I agree. Definetly worth a play through, and worth a purchase.

9. Okay, you guys convinced me. I will swap Metal Slug Advance for Twin Snakes - provided that it's at my local K-Mart.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

10. I went to a local K-Mart, and they knew nothing of this sale. Checked the price of Twin Snakes, and it rang up at regular price. *cries*
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.