Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Making a cartoon.

1. That's fine. i pmed you back
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Just want to let everyone know that rezo delivered notes to me, he's easily the best poster on these fucking boards (next to me of course). Good shit man, I PMed you back with the answers to the questions and comments you had.

I also sent Sqoon a PM since he hasn't really said a peep or wink. Once I get Sqoon's back I'll be more than happy to send Cowutopia a copy, and also 1 other person who wants to make some observations.
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. What's wrong with just posting it here?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

4. Hey, I'll get to giving you notes soon. SOrry, I've been busy with other projects I'm working on. Also busy stealing your ideas.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    What's wrong with just posting it here?
    I don't want everyone to have one, I want it the episode to be fresh to most when I post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sqoon
    Hey, I'll get to giving you notes soon. SOrry, I've been busy with other projects I'm working on. Also busy stealing your ideas.
    Thanks. I don't expect them to be indepth, but everyone has input or some good ideas to add, or maybe something's not working or whatever in the show, so just make a note of it and I'll definitely do it up.

I'll also give you a credit in the credits.

6. I'm just wondering if you have attempted to address any part of the technical side of this animation yet? At least from my experience with flash, creating a very well made cartoon when you only have basic flash skills is an unbelievably daunting task. I'm not trying to discourage, I just wanted to point that out (even though I'm sure you already knew this).
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. Oh I'm aware. I'm sweating right now.