Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHat the hell is this crap?

1. WHat the hell is this crap?

I'm getting som image issues on every thread. Something is whack.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tnlfuxord.JPG 
Views:	255 
Size:	143.5 KB 
ID:	13237  

2. Do you use some sort of a wacky proxy or some sort of off-site image cache? Something may be running afoul on that tip. Also, empty your temporary internet files/internet cache and see if that'll fix it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by cka
    Do you use some sort of a wacky proxy or some sort of off-site image cache? Something may be running afoul on that tip. Also, empty your temporary internet files/internet cache and see if that'll fix it.

This worked for a minute. Then TNL was all, "BOHECA".

Criss and I are on the same network. Nothing like this has happened before ever.

I'm looking at his screen now and it is fucking wild shit.

Very avant-garde.

5. Cool, take more screen caps.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Cool, take more screen caps.

This is getting ridiculous.

My avatar is in everyone's signature now.

Including Jemery. This has to stop.

8. It's related to your network, I'm 100% positive of that. And because of that, I'm about 80% sure it has something to do with some sort of proxy you guys use that evidently caches images stored on websites for faster loading.

I don't think we're running any kind of bizarre shit like that.

Hubbitron re-installed windows (not just for tnl... at least i dont think so) it seems to be ok right now.

10. Maybe your ISP does...

AOL likes to run web-caching proxies transparently to "boost the speed of the internet." This causes havoc with shit like http redirection for image linking and related stuff, because the referer sent to the server isn't the one the server is expecting - the server freaks out and sends whatever it should for remotely-linking an image. It could be something as simple as that, except in your case it's screwing up names of images causing that collage.