Thread: Need help from sega saturn pro's

1. Need help from sega saturn pro's

I have a link but I was wondering will this allow me to play imports?

ebay

What does it mean by>>
    "Does not work with games that need memory expansion" ?
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. Some games used a 1 meg expansion (Metal Slug, Marvel vs. Street Fighter or whatever), and some used a 4 meg (Vampire Saviour I think, Street Fighter Zero 3). Just gave the system more memory like the N64 pack.

Your best bet is to get one of those 4-in-1 packs that let you (A) play imports, (B) play the 1 meg games, (C) play the 4 meggers, and (D) save games to the cart. Actually I think it worked as a cheat device too. I got one from NCSX a few years ago, it was like $25.

Yeah, pass on that and get an Action Replay 4-in-1. Hotswapping will kill your system, too.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

4. Agreed with Vasteel. the 4in1 Action Replay pretty much is the item of the day for any serious saturn import lover.

5. Agreed. Get the 4-in-1.

Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Some games used a 1 meg expansion (Metal Slug, Marvel vs. Street Fighter or whatever), and some used a 4 meg (Vampire Saviour I think, Street Fighter Zero 3). Just gave the system more memory like the N64 pack.

Your best bet is to get one of those 4-in-1 packs that let you (A) play imports, (B) play the 1 meg games, (C) play the 4 meggers, and (D) save games to the cart. Actually I think it worked as a cheat device too. I got one from NCSX a few years ago, it was like $25.
    Correct! It's a cheat device as well.

$29. You can't beat it with a stick.

7. Cool Thanks guys for the info. I just got panzer dragoon off ebay so I've been excited. 4 in 1 it is.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart