Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox Live 2 Month Trials

1. Xbox Live 2 Month Trials

I want some two month trials so I can make new names to play Halo under. Let me explain: It's fun playing Big Team Battle, but without my crew on I end getting teamed with a bunch of low levels that probably never played together before against a team with one guy my rank and a bunch of his friends that know the score, and that's not fun. But with new accounts I have the ability to play some Big Team Battle at lower ranks and without fear of rank loss or anything else, and I can truely just enjoy myself.

So basically what I'm asking for is your spare Two Month trials that have not expired. I know we all have had a million of them but they do infact go bad, and all mine have. If you have any recent and unused ones you are willing to part with, Rhydant assured me he would give anyone that helped me out a blowjob.
    Last edited by Opaque; 23 Feb 2005 at 12:30 AM.

2. Guess what. Shut the fuck up and take your losses like a man.

Motherfucking

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    Guess what. Shut the fuck up and take your losses like a man.
    I agree with this course of action.

A true champion cares not for his wins, and not for his losses.

Be of the game, but not in the game.

5. You have got to be kidding me. That ranking doesn't mean shit and you need to let it go. The sooner you are no longer slave to the ranking is when you really will enjoy playing this, or any game.

6. If you can't take the heat in matchmaking, just run and hide in the training playlists. Don't ruin the experience for the legitimate low level players in matchmaking.

7. This is a true sign of a weak player.

8. *Remembers killing Opaque in Halo 2
    Good times.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. If there was Big Team Training for Halo 2 I would just do that, as things stand there is not. Losing isn't fun, and while I absolutely can (and have) beat the best in the world at Big Team Battle, I don't get to play it very often because the team I play with is hardly ever all on at the same time.

Anyone who thinks I'm a weak player obviously has never played against me. I'm doing this becuase I want to play more, not because I can't take the heat.

10. Hah hah hah, let it go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Ryan
    You are a stat whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque
    not a stat whore