Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zone of the Enders 2nd runner

1. Zone of the Enders 2nd runner

ZOE 2nd runner

Wow, in a few years this is going to be another big rare collectors item. Unless they re release it.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. And now a word from our sponsors.

Funny, but not appropriate for GD. -sleeve
    Last edited by sleeve; 23 Feb 2005 at 01:19 AM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero
    ZOE 2nd runner

Wow, in a few years this is going to be another big rare collectors item. Unless they re release it.
    Doesn't seem too rare to me. The actual ending bids aren't that high. It's a really good game though.

4. Is this the twilight zone or something

5. Well I finally was able to find a used copy in my area yesterday. Started it and I am enjoying it very much so far. Still have to get used to all the controls but I really enjoy what I've played so far.

D

6. Quote Originally Posted by dyomides
    Well I finally was able to find a used copy in my area yesterday. Started it and I am enjoying it very much so far. Still have to get used to all the controls but I really enjoy what I've played so far.

D
    Yeah, its a good one. And,at least you dont have to put up with a whiny little bitch of a kid like in the first game.

And the battle against Vic Viper/Leo,the battle against the fleet of air carriers,and the all out warzone battle are fucking awesome.

7. Rare =/= valuable.

8. It is like $20-30, wtf? Gitaroo-Man is at a healthy price, up to $100 now.

I never opened the ZOE2 I got at a Circuit City sale.

Should I find a used one, play that, and keep this one sealed? Or just open it and play it whenever the whim takes me? Decisions, decisions.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery