Thread: Tako No Marine

1. Tako No Marine

This game caused quite a little bit of hooplah last month or something like that. Anyone bought/own/played this game yet? It looked like a nifty little game that was coming out quietly and I wanna know about it ^_^

Impressions/Opinions wanted.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

2. Regardless of the negative things I've heard on this game, I still want it. I was going to buy it, but I spent my money(what little I had to waste) on a few PC FPS games, only to have one crash after 3 seconds of gameplay, have one play at 3 frames per second. The third one works at least. This taught me to give up on buying pc games as obviously my ancient pc just can't handle them.

If I ever get the spare cash again and NCS still has it, I'm definitely getting it. I'll be sure to post impressions at tnl should that ever happen....

3. Originally posted by UndeadKing
    Regardless of the negative things I've heard on this game, I still want it.

Hmmm can you elaborate? I ordered it from NCS but am waiting for a few other games before the package is shipped. *-neo

4. Originally posted by UndeadKing
    Regardless of the negative things I've heard on this game, I still want it. I was going to buy it, but I spent my money(what little I had to waste) on a few PC FPS games, only to have one crash after 3 seconds of gameplay, have one play at 3 frames per second. The third one works at least. This taught me to give up on buying pc games as obviously my ancient pc just can't handle them.
    That's what the Xbox is for. Hello, Morrowind...

As for Tako...bleh. Sadly, it may finally be time to remove my DC from the "main system" dais in my setup, to only be brought out for 2D fighters and the occasional round of Daytona...man, this feels so wrong...
    -Kyo

5. Hmmm can you elaborate?
    Not really. I've just heard that it wasn't that good, can''t recall who said it though. Never heard any specifics, which is the reason why I still want it. Although, someone could flat out tell me why it is bad and I'd still want it.