Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatar: The Last Airbender

1. I liked it a bunch. Some of my favorite Avatar episodes are filler. Worst of the season has been The Painted Lady, without a doubt.

2. Nightmares and Daydreams was a nice break from the fairly dark "The Puppermaster." I have a feeling that this is the last bit of comedy we'll see for a while, considering the episodes just after it are the "Day of Black Sun" episodes.

You're my forever girl....baby.

3. "The Day of Black Sun" parts one and two are up and ready to view on that website. Gonna dig into it right now.

4. Nightmares and Daydreams was dope but i cant wait till it gets back to the serious stuff. I want more of Sokka using his sword.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

5. The next two episodes were leaked a few days ago. The Invasion, 2 parts. SO GOOD.

edit: TrialSword wins.

6. Quote Originally Posted by not Anal Kaboom View Post
    Nightmares and Daydreams was dope but i cant wait till it gets back to the serious stuff. I want more of Sokka using his sword.

Did you catch the "Day of Black Sun" on the website I linked? Lots of Sokka stuff including some sword action, but not one on one.

7. I haven't watched any of this since the first episode, I should get on that, and enjoy it thoroughly, I'll make a night out of it.

8. Im definitely checking out those eps ASAP I kinda don't wanna watch em ahead of time but i really can't wait so i'm gonna give in to temptation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

9. Episode 12 is up in the usual places.

Edit: mislabeled 11.
    Last edited by soundwave; 16 Dec 2007 at 02:20 AM.

10. So is 12.