Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatar: The Last Airbender

1. Season two has popped finally, and I have to say it looks like it will be just as enjoyable as season one.

2. I haven't seen a single advert for season 2?

That worries me.

3. I have, so you must have misssed them. Because I don't even watch shows on Nick and I've seen them.

4. heh I must be watching T.V at all the wrong moments.

5. Finally saw the ep. (Thank god for Bitcomet

It was a solid start to season 2. Touched on some stuff that happened in season 1, continuity, etc...

Actually Aang's story sucked ass. It was tedious and boring compared to Zuko which I hope becomes the central focal point of this season.

6. Everyone who has skipped this show thusfar and has an Xbox 360 now has a chance to catch up.

The whole show with the exception of Friday's episode are up for download on XBL Marketplace. Please watch it. This is probably my favorite animated show ever, really good shit.

7. The season 2 finale will be another one of those two part "movie events." I think it airs December 1. After that it might take a good while until we see season 3, as it was on the backburner until its popularity could be properly gauged.

Also, the eps on the 360 look really nice.

8. I know lots of people who love the show so I don't know what their deal on gauging the popularity is :/ and most of these people hate anything like this show. It should be a really popular show I thought.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    I know lots of people who love the show so I don't know what their deal on gauging the popularity is :/ and most of these people hate anything like this show. It should be a really popular show I thought.
    Well according to some QA at the San Diego ComicCon, the first two seasons were set in stone, set to continue if the show was popular enough. This is why the time between seasons was so nominal. They've been panning out season 2 over these months with their "TV movie events" so that the time between seasons 2 and 3 isn't ludicrous.

10. Isn't season 3 gonna be the last season anyways?