Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Gear

1. The latest episode might be the best Top Gear I've ever seen. Funny as hell, awesome cars, phenomenal production. Top shelf stuff on all counts.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    I'm kind of disappointed that the BBC America episodes are the ones they aired on Discovery. I have already seen those.
    They arent. The Discovery ones were plauged with horrrible editing and an awful squish job to full screen. Most were from season 6 7and 8 as well.

The BBC America ones have edits, but its mostly to fit the comercials, but are pretty true to the originals, the aspect ratio is closer to the real thing, and they are showing stuff from seasons 8 and 9, so they arent too far behind the real thing.

Anyone who gives a poot about this show downloads it anyways.

3. I hope you guys have been keeping up, this season has been awesome. There's only like 4 left .

4. This series was amazing from start to finish, episode 9 being an all time great. The editing they did for the 24 hour race segment was top shelf shit, so well done. Does anyone know who the Stig really is? He's fucking amazing.

I hope they enter again with a car that doesn't fall apart, they could have finished in the top 10!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    It'd be really cool if they made the TG test track for the game.
    The Top Gear test track will be in Gran Turismo 5.

It was a great series, loved the 24 hour race and the romp through Africa. A shame it's over already, but at least they promised a new series.

6. SEASON.

The African trek was amazing.

I watched all 10 seasons in the past month. I'm so angry that I can't get a ticket to a taping while I'm over there.

James May just came out with a girls toy special.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    SEASON.
    Jeremy calls it a series.

9. Jeremy Clarkson or our Jeremy? Because Clarkson has an excuse, he is British he doesn't know any better. Our Jeremy on the other hand has no such excuse. A show that continues on for multiple years contains seasons. The show doesn't get cancelled then magically renewed.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan View Post
    Jeremy calls it a series.
    An entire country does as well.

British:Series=American:Season.

Now 'cuse me while I go take the al-ooh-min-e-um lift to the second floor loo.