Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Gear

1. Quote Originally Posted by Wildkat
    Car Hockey with the new Suzuki Swift.

A Mini + Rockets + a Ski Ramp.
    these were awesome

2. I love how Jeremy whips out the fully-auto pistol for the biathalon and it doesnt have enough power to push the targets in..
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

3. Sweet, thanks for the heads up Wildkat.

4. I'm just catching up with the new episodes. Finished watching Season 6 in January, just started on Season 7 (and downloading a massive torrent that contains Seasons 1-6). I have a bit of overlap, but it'll be nice to have all the old stuff as well. I really can't get enough of this show. Every time I watch it I'm left desperately wanting a high-priced car like a BMW M3 or a Porsche 911.

...And then I realize that payments on those would be over $1,000 a month and I weep.

5. I saw that torrent...I was thinking of getting that. Not sure if I could get through every episode though.

6. It's 64 episodes, including a few "Best Ofs". I'll use these to keep me occupied during their off-season...

7. where did you find that torrent?
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

8. think i saw it on that place where you can spy on torrents.

9. Season 8 starts on May 7th! Eight episodes, with a 6 week break in the middle for World Cup soccer. The wait has seemed like forever. I can't wait till sunday!