Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Punisher (Netflix)

The Punisher (Netflix)

I guess not surprisingly, Netflix has ordered a spin off of The Punisher from the successful Daredevil cameo.

2. I wonder if this will essentially be Daredevil Season 3 with the Fisk and Punisher interactions during Daredevil.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. He talked too fucking much in Daredevil for my tastes. Just like every character in that season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    from the successful Daredevil cameo.
    He was the central focus of the first half of the season. Little more than a cameo.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. I'd like to see how they would do this. Since I don't read the comics I find that though he had a story on why he is doing what he is doing he seemed very one dimensional to me.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

6. The bigger problem is that the story was already told in the second season of deerdavil.

7. They could tell the story of when he let himself get imprisoned (Circle of Blood), his war with Jigsaw, how he meets Microchip, etc. There are lots of stories they could tell.

8. I just meant the origin story, although there are still plenty of details there that were glossed over in DD.

9. Just adapt a few stories from Ennis' Punisher Max series and I'm set.

10. All I want is the Daredevil / Punisher vs Taskmaster / Tombstone story but that's unlikely to happen (or be particularly good considering how they shoot these shows)
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!