Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3848505152

Thread: Now Playing

1. V for Vendetta. Good flick.

2. I went to Employee of the Month last night. I probably wouldn't have had the gf not wanted to see it and had I not worked in retail extensively before. The movie definitly wasn't good, but it wasn't terrible either. Overall just meh. The most interesting thing is Dane Cook's amazing stuble which, over the course of the month the movie takes place in, neither grows, nor gets shaved. Jessica Simpson shouldn't even get an acting credit for this, they should just give it to her cleavage, which is prominent in every scene she's in. She never even says more than three words at a time anyway.

There was a Tenacious D preview before the film. It looks like the worst movie ever made.

3. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    There was a Tenacious D preview before the film. It looks like the worst movie ever made.
    I like Tenacious D, but it does look like the worst movie ever made. Maybe that's what they were going for?

4. Joey Larence is freaky looking and his dance partner has a beast face, but damn her body is smoking. Dancers and swimmers have the best bodies.