Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cars/ Pixars future

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    Well, even if they aren't nobodies, they didn't shove it in your face, like OMG SEE SHARK TALE WILL SMIFF YALL.
    They do that with anything he is in.

"LIKE OMG LETS HAVE A BLACK ON CRIPPLE ACTION WEASTERN, IT WILL BE AWESOME!!!!"

wild wild west, was will will smith, and was a peace of shit shit.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    No that's not the one were talking about I don't think, cause in this one the car character was a boy not a girl

and just checked the story on it that's not it

in the one we're tlaking about a car couple have a baby it's a little blue car, and the car dreams of being a hot rod and everything some more stuff happens little car gets redone into a hot rod gets into an accident and then has to go to the hospital father is all worried, they save him he becomes a taxi but under his hood he still has the supped up engine

I'm like 90% sure its Warner cause if i remember right the voice over was done by the same guy who did Warner's this of tomorrow cartoons and things like that

I know the cartoon you're talking about. The little car becomes a hot rod and decides to race a speeding train. His taxi father sees this and tries to chase him to stop hiim. They both zig-zag in front of the train, but the taxi runs out of gas and stalls on the track. The kid hot-rod car see this, and goes to push his father out the way, but then gets hit by the train himself. When they rebuilt him in the "car hospital", he became a taxi like his father, but kept the hot-rod engine.

That wasn't Warner Bros though, it was a MGM Tex Avery toon. Those *fill in the blank* of Tomorrow cartoons were also Tex Avery.

Actually, since Time Warner ended up acquiring Hanna-Barbera in the late 90's, and Hanna Barbera had the rights to Tex Avery characters, in a round-a-bout way, you're right about it being Warner Bros.

3. Ah fuck, you're right.

Remember the one with the figurative expressions? Total classic.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

4. Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouth
    I know the cartoon you're talking about. The little car becomes a hot rod and decides to race a speeding train. His taxi father sees this and tries to chase him to stop hiim. They both zig-zag in front of the train, but the taxi runs out of gas and stalls on the track. The kid hot-rod car see this, and goes to push his father out the way, but then gets hit by the train himself. When they rebuilt him in the "car hospital", he became a taxi like his father, but kept the hot-rod engine.

That wasn't Warner Bros though, it was a MGM Tex Avery toon. Those *fill in the blank* of Tomorrow cartoons were also Tex Avery.

Actually, since Time Warner ended up acquiring Hanna-Barbera in the late 90's, and Hanna Barbera had the rights to Tex Avery characters, in a round-a-bout way, you're right about it being Warner Bros.

it may be round about but I was right *LOL*

Avery did alot of work with Warner Bros too probably why I associated it with Warner Bros at first

if i remember right anyway right now i barely got to sleep at all last night
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Mmm!! I remember that. I liked it too, the car was so cute... *hugs imaginary collection of chevron cars that got sold in a garage sale years ago*