Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1121232425

Thread: Nintendogs

1. My dachshund fucking rocks the agility trial's face.

Nevermind on the trainer points question, I found my answer on gamefaqs. It looks like a new one's made available in the kennel for every 2,000 trainer points or so you earn.

Also, Jack Russell Terrier and Dalmatian are hidden breeds in the game. Finding a JRT Book and a Fireman Hat on your walk unlocks them, respectively.

2. My two largeer-breed dogs (Husky and shiba-inu) are great at the agility trials, but they have a tendency to make up their own mind and run to do a nearby jump or something despite me tapping like MAD to hit the slaloms, ect. Kind of annoying, hard to defend your title that way. My corgi, on the other hand, is more slow and thus he never runs off when he feels like it, so he's now a 2nd-time champion and going. He was faultless all the way through the classes

Haven't found any of the breed unlock items yet, and I'm still waiting for my boxer puppy. Just got the shelty, at 14k trainer points. I think the boxer is at 20 or something...

3. Is that a photoshop or something? I've never had 'looted' come up before.

For the record, I find it hilarious that my boxer puppy is a total wuss. he's terrified of my corgi and shiba-inu, and almost all toys larger than a frisbee scare the living shit out of him.

4. Would it work to just get 8 puppies ASAP and then swap them out each day to max out trainer points? I've got 3 right now (Beagle, Husky and Shih Tzu) and I don't have the heart to ditch puppies so I'm saving spots for a Dalmation, Jack Russell, Boxer, Welsh Corgi, and a Chihuahua. I HATE that 8 dog limit

5. Has anybody found a Jack Russell book or the Fireman's Hat (Dalmatian?). Sort of wondering if it's 100% random, or only appears after so many trainer points. I've put in 25k so far, and haven't had either (I've had almost every other item, though).

6. I picked up "The Official Nintendogs Kennel Club Magazine" at Best Buy (it's a free giveaway), I was reading it and came across some stuff I didn't know about the game. The further away from your home you go, the more rare the items you find are, and the ONLY way to find the most rare items is to go far away from home. Also, after 3 days of not feeding your dogs you start losing your trainer points, which sort of pisses me off. Someday when I get bored with the game I want to be able to pull it out to show people my points, items, dogs, etc. and not have all the points be gone. I'm currently at 6,000 TP, at 6,000 I unlocked the "desktop", not sure what it is since the interior decorator is out renovating.