Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Top This!

1. Thumbs Up Top This!

Top This

You can send in picks of your game collection and see who has the best. Some of you guys around here should send your pics in.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero
    Top This

You can send in picks of your game collection and see who has the best. Some of you guys around here should send your pics in.

Morphix should just buy his collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. I didn't look, but I have an Xbox with every domestic NES game, SNES game, Genesis, and Master System game on it.

I don't have any pics of my collection, since a huge stack of blank DVDs and CDs sitting on top of an Xbox wouldn't be too impressive.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

I hope he's insured.

Quote Originally Posted by Kano
    I didn't look, but I have an Xbox with every domestic NES game, SNES game, Genesis, and Master System game on it.
    A shame you have to use a crappy Xbox controller to play them.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

5. S-Controller > you.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

6. I have a big penis and, as such, do not need to compensate for the lack of one with (A) a large collection of anything, (B) a Hummer.

7. He has Half Life for Dreamcast... that's pretty fucking cool.

8. what a nerd.

9. Shou-sama had everyone beat. EVERYONE.

Speaking of which, did anyone ever buy his collection?

10. Nice collection although most of it is completely unplayable due to everything being piled on top of each other.

Mika's most embarrassing items are to be found in his Jaguar collection. "You know it's a bad system when Bubsy is one of the best games," he laments. "I'm a glutton for punishment; I keep buying games for it. Nothing like Doom going five frames a second." (And in case you were wondering, Mika really does play the games, randomly choosing a system and playing through all the games for it.)
    Too bad he's a dummy. Doom on the Jaguar ran super-fast and nice and smooth. It was the best non-PC version out at the time.
    Backloggery
    GameTZ

Go home and be a family man.