Page 15 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell Chaos Theory online multiplayer

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    By the way, when you guys play as mercs, do you always walk around with the flashlight on? What about the laser sight?
    The new maps are too fucking dark

I leave the torchlight on way too much, It's really a dead giveaway to a spy as to where you are if you leave it on, but I keep it on alot.

I usually just use the laser to scan over dark areas quickly, it's not worth giving up your sound detector for.

2. I just got this game yesterday, and my only complaint is that in versus, only 4 people can be in a server. Its good, but with more people, it would be amaising.

How do you swich weopons in versus?
    Last edited by somehobo; 05 Apr 2005 at 12:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold
    And you are a twelve year-old boy.
    Nobody cares what you think.

3. Quote Originally Posted by somehobo
    I just got this game yesterday, and my only complaint is that in versus, only 4 people can be in a server. Its good, but with more people, it would be amaising.

How do you swich weopons in versus?
    It's designed for 2v2. I wish they had two spectator spots though, that would be great, although probably laggy.

Go to equipment, and press 'X' to switch between the three guns.

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Dave
    Go to equipment, and press 'X' to switch between the three guns.

Do the spies have different weopon sets aswell?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold
    And you are a twelve year-old boy.
    Nobody cares what you think.

5. Quote Originally Posted by somehobo
    Do the spies have different weopon sets aswell?
    Nope

6. The instruction booklet refered to Sam Fisher's ability to drop down and knock out an enemy when hanging from a bar. Do the spies have a similar move when they are above mercs (and can they snap the merc's neck while suspended as well)? Or is sneaking up from behind the only way to kill a merc?
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    The instruction booklet refered to Sam Fisher's ability to drop down and knock out an enemy when hanging from a bar. Do the spies have a similar move when they are above mercs (and can they snap the merc's neck while suspended as well)? Or is sneaking up from behind the only way to kill a merc?
    The VS. mode was made on the Pandora Tomorrow engine, so knifes and no breaking necks while hanging. You can jump on mercs though, from poles or otherwise.

8. I gotta question....

Do ppl still use that cheeze tactic where they (the spies) jump on somebodys head repeatedly till the merc dies? is there a way around that?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Nercm
    I gotta question....

Do ppl still use that cheeze tactic where they (the spies) jump on somebodys head repeatedly till the merc dies? is there a way around that?
    Trying that now kills the spy. ( Seriously)

10. Really? How so?...the berzerker move?

In anycase
    I'll be on the XBL later tonite......one of you guys better be available to teach me a thing or two.