Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell Chaos Theory online multiplayer

1. Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    there seems to be far fewer lasers in the level. the pathways are largely unchanged, but there are a few subtle differences, aside from some retexturing. for one, i think the rail over the obelisk has been removed.. course, i didn't look around for very long, choosing instead to try the other (much better) level.
    Yeah, there's a lot fewer lasers. I confess that my memory of the original Museum wasn't the best, but there are some nice subtle changes.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. Looks like someone stole the scan of April's OXM issue where they give SC: CT a...wait for it...9.9! That beats out the Chronicles of Riddick AND HALO 2. You can have a lookie at the scan here.
    Time for a change

3. I didnt like Splinter Cell because it had way too much trial and error in its design. Did Ubisoft rectify this?

4. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    I didnt like Splinter Cell
    Wow, what a shocker - I'm sorry Joe, but it looks like your thread caught cancer.

5. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    I didnt like Splinter Cell because it had way too much trial and error in its design. Did Ubisoft rectify this?
    according to the xbn review, yes. i don't put much faith in console-exclusive reviews, though.

even still, i'm not very interested in the single-player portion. it's all about co-op + versus. there's really nothing else like it.

6. WOOO!!! I CAN POST IN GAMING DISCUSSION AGAIN!!!!!!!

SPLINTER CELL RULZ!!!!!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    Wow, what a shocker - I'm sorry Joe, but it looks like your thread caught cancer.
    Let's keep this thread free of diffx hate, please.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    What the hell was this for? My complaint about the original SC was completely legit. If you dont agree with me, thats fine, but if you dont think I have a right to ask a perfectly reasonable question about the sequel to SC, fuck off and die. Asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    according to the xbn review, yes. i don't put much faith in console-exclusive reviews, though.

even still, i'm not very interested in the single-player portion. it's all about co-op + versus. there's really nothing else like it.
    I believe the news of this entire post. Didnt the original SC get like a 9.6? Eh.

And yea, the multiplayer is exciting.

9. I'm just hoping a big old dose of Chemo will nip this thread in the bud before it gets malignant.

EDIT - oops to late, looks like its spreading. Lighten up dude, just some good natured joshing. Seriously just get yourself a canned reply that starts with - I don't like "insert anything here" and you'd save yourself a ton of time every day.
    Last edited by Jed; 08 Mar 2005 at 05:05 PM.

10. I think you owe me an apology.