Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell Chaos Theory online multiplayer

1. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    I think you owe me an apology.
    What the hell for? For giving you a hard time about the fact that nearly every single post you make is about shit you hate? Granted, it was a little trollish of me, but damn dude fucking lighten up, you might actually enjoy a game once in a while.

2. I'll be picking this game up when it comes out, but since this will be my first foray into the Splinter Cell world, I hope you guys can show me the co-op vs ropes. With this, Street Fighter Anniversary Collection, and Halo 2, Xbox Live has now become the greatest thing in the world.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

3. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    I didnt like Splinter Cell because it had way too much trial and error in its design. Did Ubisoft rectify this?
    The OXM demo showed hints that things will be better this time. There doesn't seem to be ONE single way to get through the mission in the demo, and from the developer comments on a recent Icons episode on G4, they wanted to address your very concern. The game is more forgiving about setting off alarms (supposedly no more 1-alarm-game-over levels), there are multiple paths to objectives, and you can play ninja-style or Rambo-style and still complete the game.

4. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    I didnt like Splinter Cell because it had way too much trial and error in its design. Did Ubisoft rectify this?
    I have no clue and I don't anticipate playing this one single player. It's all about the multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jed
    Wow, what a shocker - I'm sorry Joe, but it looks like your thread caught cancer.
    That's funny as hell.

5. I'm all about the single player on this one. Mutliplayer is good but it just didnt click with me that much. You bastards still better get RainbowSix Lockdown if it turns out well. We need to get our gang back up again!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Don't be shittin' up this thread with that Rainbow Six crap!

7. 9.9 in the new OXM Says its the best Xbox game ever!

8. Wheres's Yoshi and all his "Its so much better on PC" bullshit?

I need to go preorder this soon. $5 more for a pretty metal case right?
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

9. I've played CT on PC and, I have to say, Splinter Cell is much much better on the XBox.

The framerate is better, but the keyboard is really clumsy especially when playing as a spy. And it's really annoying when you get teamed up with a player without a microphone.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

10. Quote Originally Posted by sleeveboy
    I've played CT on PC and, I have to say, Splinter Cell is much much better on the XBox.

The framerate is better, but the keyboard is really clumsy especially when playing as a spy. And it's really annoying when you get teamed up with a player without a microphone.
    Screw that, your PC is just weak. PC rocks your Xbox bitch.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"