Page 5 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Splinter Cell Chaos Theory online multiplayer

1. Quote Originally Posted by Glass Joe
    A new trailer over at www.gametrailers.com for the co-op. All I can say is WOW!!
    That's pretty fucking amazing. They always seem to do something with this game that no one else has done before. The gameplay looks really amazing the way one spy throws the other through the trip laser is really cool.

2. Wow, I had absolutely no intention of playing the co-op, but after seein that trailer, that shit looks awesome.

3. I completely agree with both of you.

4. Tommorow is going to be a great day :

5. I'll most likely pick this game up over the weekend, which gives me less than five days to finish Phantom Dust.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

6. Quote Originally Posted by BRAD73
    Tommorow is going to be a great day.
    Tomorrow? I just called EB and they'll get teh CE in at 4pm today--I'm gonna get mine tonight.

7. I'm getting the collectors edition tomorrow. I wont be able to play till after 9pm Cntrl. though. I guess I'll try it online if you guys are playing. Hopefully its not as cheapass online as Pandora is.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

I've heard that if you talk to loud in online co-op that the enemies can hear you. Can any of you confirm that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold
    And you are a twelve year-old boy.
    Nobody cares what you think.

9. Quote Originally Posted by somehobo
    I've heard that if you talk to loud in online co-op that the enemies can hear you. Can any of you confirm that?
    It's true. Co-op is going to be great, not to mention the vs. mode.

10. Quote Originally Posted by soundwave
    Tomorrow? I just called EB and they'll get teh CE in at 4pm today--I'm gonna get mine tonight.
    You are full of shite my friend.