Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lopez enough

raptorgirl Guest

Lopez enough

Jennifer Lopez in fighting form in Enough - check it out - www.sony.com/enough

She can do it all!

2. GIRL POWER!!....I guess....

3. raptorgirl, are you hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

4. I dunno...the trailer I saw showed practically the whole movie!

Lopez can act (much better than she can sing IMO) - she did a great job in Out of Sight - but it seems to me she's more interested in making an impact with her image than making an artistic contribution.

Still, it's nice to see a persecuted woman kick butt in a film for once - could you imagine this coming out 20 years ago? I think not.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

5. J-Lo is sooo over-rated...Yeah she's cute but not the greatest looking chick...
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

6. Originally posted by Klonoa
    raptorgirl, are you hot.
    Don't be a moron.

I saw The Cell, and I thought Lopez' mumbling, near-catatonic performance was wretched. When I saw the new billboard, with Lopez' face, the word "Enough" in big letters, and the tagline "Everyone has a limit," I burst out laughing at the irony.

I will give her credit for a passable performance in Anaconda, but Jon Voight could bring out the best in any actor.

7. Enough, would be the same reaction I would have

She was ok in Anakonda and Selina, and I never seen Wedding Planner, to comment on that. But Angel Eyes was bad. We couldnt even finish watching it, my wife asked to turn it off.

So, Am I looking forward Enough? Nope

J-Lo aside a women getting revenge on a abusive/husband stalker doesn't seem exiting or interesting I see enough of that on Lifetime for Women.

Korian

9. Originally posted by jae_hoon_MOTW
    J-Lo is sooo over-rated...

if your into 12 year old boys.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------