Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YAYanime.com

1. YAYanime.com

YAYanime! is now open for business. ^o^

What is our mission? What is our purpose? What can we do for you that other stores haven't already done twice in the past?

While we could go ahead and give you the same generic response that every other anime retailer in existence throws at you, we really think that with today's competitive market, 'Cheap Prices!', 'Fast Shipping!' and 'Great Customer Service!' aren't so much a service as they are an obligation. Don't get us wrong, there's nothing more important to us than getting you the anime you want as quickly as possible and at a great price. But then again, so do the other guys.

So what can YAYanime! offer you that other online anime stores desperately lack?

In a word, Personality!

In more than a word, we don't JUST strive to create an easy and enjoyable shopping experience for our visitors. We are determined to present you with a place you'll genuinely want to keep coming back to - not only for your shopping needs, but for the atmosphere as well. In that aspect alone, we strongly believe YAYanime! soars above the competition.

Come check us out! ^^

- YAYanime!
    www.yayanime.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by yayanime
    So what can YAYanime! offer you that other online anime stores desperately lack?
    Well it sure as fuck isn't tact, that much you've shown.
    In a word, Personality!
    Oops, sorry, try again.

Oh and uh, in before the Lock/Ban

EDIT: and I like the site layout.
    Last edited by Shine; 06 Mar 2005 at 02:25 AM.

There's something else that rhymes with "yay".....
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

4. lay?

I don't follow.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    lay?

I don't follow.
    Prey...

6. Hey!

Nay...
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

8. Kay.

HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. Quote Originally Posted by ShineAqua
    Well it sure as fuck isn't tact, that much you've shown.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by StabbyStabStab
    EDIT: and I like the site layout.
    I also agree with this.

I give this site a month before people realize they can go to Best Buy and buy the same DVDs at the same price or lower.