Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chimps are not funny. Chimps will eat your face and mutilate you.

1. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb
    I tend to agree... Cimps really aren't very funny at all.
    Yeah, yeah. Spelling error fixed.

I want a video.

3. I watched a horrific documentary about chimps about a year ago.

They showed this tribe out in the jungle hunting a chimp that had been kidnapping their children, eating their faces and ripping them to shreds.

They also showed video of a chimp "gang" that was protecting it's turf from another chimp outsider that had wandered in to the area. They beat the shit of of it, ripped off it's genitals, and then left it for dead.

Yeah, chimps are pretty brutal.

4. That's why I think it's funny that everyone is scared of Gorillas, they may be big but they're only defensive, but chimps will actively seek out violence. The most disturbing shit is that in those turf wars they go after the mothers with baby chimps to put a hault on the next generation or whatever, man I saw that shit on a documentary, the shit they did to that baby chimp was the sickest shit I have ever seen, I mean it was all limp and bloody and shit, and they were fighting over who was gonna eat it.

Besides that I thought the bonobos were the passive ones.

5. EDIT: I will add. Chimps are mammals. The purpose of a chimp is to flip out and kill people. Chimps are NOT totally sweet and can't wail on guitars very well. I knew this guy named Mr. Davis. He opened a window and the chimp just totally uppercutted him and then you don't wanna know what happened next. Chimps are insane and chew peoples faces off all the time!

I found this comment from noob on the shmup forum pretty humorous but I have to agree, I would have bit them back myself and I have to wonder if Mr. Davis liked chimps too much and didn't want to hurt them? Not that I'm underestimating their brute strength of course.

Noob: and what was he doing while these chimps were kicking his ass? I mean come on the guy should have embraced his inner animal and shown those chumps why we evolved and they're still sniffing each other's asses. A human bite is one of the deadliest out there, so leave the pride at home and bite them if they bite you.
    Last edited by 1CCOSA; 07 Mar 2005 at 10:43 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dylan1CC
    Yeah in a "my left nut just cried out in anguish" kinda way.
    A human trying to force a wild animal to do something always ends the same way in the end. A year or so ago some bear expert up here somewhere was viciously eaten by his bears after like 11 years of studies and stuff. Ya, it's bad, but when you mess with bulls you get the horns, if you mess with chimps you get the... teeth I guess.

He told his wife before he died that he didn't blame the bears, it was their nature. So even he knew.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. What was the purpose of this thread, to start the "eradication of chimps movement"?
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

8. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    A human trying to force a wild animal to do something always ends the same way in the end. A year or so ago some bear expert up here somewhere was viciously eaten by his bears after like 11 years of studies and stuff. Ya, it's bad, but when you mess with bulls you get the horns, if you mess with chimps you get the... teeth I guess.

He told his wife before he died that he didn't blame the bears, it was their nature. So even he knew.
    I agree 100%. That's why I posted this thread. Also, I remember the grizzly expert you're speaking of. Didn't his girlfriend die too?

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron
    What was the purpose of this thread, to start the "eradication of chimps movement"?
    More like the "Stay outta their way movement."

Quote Originally Posted by chessmen

Besides that I thought the bonobos were the passive ones.
    Eh... kind of. Basically, they have like clan wars, and then they sex it up with each other (literally, everyone... huge orgy) to make up. Watching this a year ago or 3, at about 3 in the AM on the Discovery Channel was quite possibly the most hilarious things I've ever seen.

And people want to ban guns.

Chimps, raptors, and alines are all good reasons to have handguns. Why? Becaue you never know.