Thread: Genshiken , need opinions

1. Genshiken , need opinions

Anybody watched Genshiken yet?

It really pisses me off. So much that I started skipping through each episodes.

It's all great showing the life of otakus and their hobbies, but shouldn't "Genshiken" be be called "Kasukabe?" After all, it's all about Kasukabe character hating otakus and obsess with her boyfriend.

I wouldn't of have found out the main character's name, Kanji Sasahara, if I hadn't read the reviews. I'm sure the "main character" has a life of his own and a girl he likes, and not just watching other couples enjoying themself.

AARG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Please comfort me with your wisdom.

2. Quote Originally Posted by tommy409
    Please comfort me with your wisdom.
    Then to you I will impart all the wisdom I have on this matter.

Let me start by introducing you the the TNL Forum Navigation bar:

You have one at the top of your screen too. Now, from there highlight "Search" (the one in the red circle) and left click on the mouse:

As pictured above a drop down menu will appear, and from there simply type in the topic of interest and hit "GO". The result will be this:

As you can see it brings up any thread that contains the desired search topic which, incidently, is where this should've been posted in the first place. Thus concludes our tutorial. I hope you learned something, and now, the ritual hazing of the noob can begin:

Welcome to TNL, enjoy your stay.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TNL1.png 
Views:	345 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	14509   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TNL2.png 
Views:	348 
Size:	49.6 KB 
ID:	14510  
    Last edited by Shine; 07 Mar 2005 at 10:54 PM.

3. ShineAqua, you have more problems than you think. You may think you're too strange for this ordiinary world. But does anyone around you ever raise their hands and tell you, hey, "your name," I think you're rtedraed.

Apparently, all your threads are bluntly short comments that nobody cares. I'm one of those people who raise their hand and tell you, hey I think you should stop...just stop.

Get out you know...? The sun gives you vitamine D.

What? Just stop...plz stop.

4. Your mom gives me vitamin D.

5. ShineAqua wins.

6. Quote Originally Posted by tommy409
    A whole bunch of boring crap.
    STFU n00b.

7. I wanted to answer this dude's question, because I'd seen all of the anime, until I read his post.

8. Red text hurts my eyes on TNL Classic.

9. Quote Originally Posted by tommy409
    ShineAqua, you have more problems than you think. You may think you're too strange for this ordiinary world. But does anyone around you ever raise their hands and tell you, hey, "your name," I think you're rtedraed.
    I want to be rtedraed too.

Isn't that some greek god or something?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Quote Originally Posted by tommy409
    ShineAqua, you have more problems than you think. You may think you're too strange for this ordiinary world. But does anyone around you ever raise their hands and tell you, hey, "your name," I think you're rtedraed.

Apparently, all your threads are bluntly short comments that nobody cares. I'm one of those people who raise their hand and tell you, hey I think you should stop...just stop.

Get out you know...? The sun gives you vitamine D.

What? Just stop...plz stop.

What the fuck are you talking about?
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453