Thread: The Server Sucks

1. The Server Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by VbulletinMessage
    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. That doesn't make it any less annoying.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Keep your cock out of the subject line. No one wants to load the main index page and read that shit near the top. (The original title of this thread was "The Server Can Suck My Cock.")

I guess I'll switch servers then. Let me pay the IRS first. (Damn it, I got money back last year, and now I'm back to paying.)

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb
    That doesn't make it any less annoying.
    Is that an offer to buy TNL a new server?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    Keep your cock out of the subject line. No one wants to load the main index page and read that shit near the top. (The original title of this thread was "The Server Can Suck My Cock.")
    But you were telling me how much you loved it last night.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    Is that an offer to buy TNL a new server?
    It's an offer for Morphix to buy TNL one.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb
    But you were telling me how much you loved it last night.
    Fuck it. I have better things to spend money on.

7. if the server sucks, go elsewhere... we won't stop you

8. Oh, that's nice. Are people ever polite on the Feedback board anymore? (Me included.)