Thread: Good News about Fire Emblem.

1. Good News about Fire Emblem.

I've wrote an e-mail to NOA regarding Fire Emblem's no-show at E3 and this is what have to say:

Fire Emblem is officially announced for release for the Game Boy Advance system.
    No release date information has been made available yet. I don't know why this
    game was not included in the E3 information that was released. It is possible
    that not enough is known about the game at this point.
    I don't whether to take this as good news or bad news. This means that Nintendo is still considering in bringing Fire Emblem to the US, but at same time, it won't come out until a next year. Better late than never. I guess the game is suffering the same situation that Advance Wars did in Japan.

2. Either that or they heard about your threats of violence against them and they are just buying some time while they have their goons come after you while you're sleeping.

Heh.. seriously, that's good news I think. -- I find it so strange that there's this uncertainty because Nintendo had been pretty forthright all along about bringing the game over. I emailed them a few months ago and their reply was pretty similar. They flat out told me it would be released. Not even with any qualifying statements. -- Let's just hope it's pushed back a bit and that it will still come out. With so many great GBA games I can live with waiting - just so long as it comes out eventually.

Btw: Has anyone heard anything about Shining Soul coming out in NA? That's the other game I am really hoping will be translated...

3. I'm quite relieved.

4. Well, atleast it still sounds like it will make it over here even if it takes a while.

And I'm curious about Shining Soul also, 'cause I haven't heard anything about a domestic release.