Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GCN: Phantasy Star - Card Battle

1. Originally posted by Deewtaei
    True, but I've heard nothing but bad press concerning FFXI. Everything from Square not having their asses in gear (as far as the network is concerned) to the game barely reflecting any of the past installments. And after reading some impressions from a few sources, the battle engine sounds rather bland as well. I honestly believe the game will have a really hard time attaching itself to the public, wherever the location.
    I agree with that.

I've been skeptical of it the entire time, thinking its just "Everquest with FF clothing". Which imho a good game doesn't make.

So far all the hands on reviews/previews have pretty much turned me off entirely to the game.

I really hoped that Square would redefine the below average american style MMORPG, but I don't think it's going to happen with FFXI.

But back on topic, where are my Phantasy Star Card Battle pics!?

2. OMG, I never thought I'd see the day I'd be compelled to buy a card video game. Very interested in how the art will be presented, hopefully the cover illustrator from the old PS titles will have a hand at the art. *-neo

3. Still haven't seen any pics posted on the net, maybe we'll get some today.