Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 313151617

Thread: Who's Married here?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    I most certainly did not overreact; and furthermore, I ought to slit your throat with a jagged piece of broken glass for even suggesting as much! Harumph!
    That's a lot harder than you'd imagine. You can't really slit a throat with a glass shard unless the glass is broken just so. You're better off just jabbing the pointy end as deep into the jugular as possible.
    Time for a change

2. Stop ruining my dreams.

3. If the outrage shown when we're lied to by our government was a tenth of what it is when a guy says he might fuck his wife's sister, this country might be in better shape.

Priorities.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone
    LOL. Have you ever actually been in a relationship? Maybe you have, but your attitude makes you seem like someone with only the slightest experience when it comes to women outside of your family, as if your mouth is compensating for your crotch's failures. If you have, then you're simply misguided, and someone with such a horrible sense of reality has no place putting "normal" labels on anything.
    Yeah, I've had relationships with 4 women total in my life. I'm 26 years old. Some relationships lasted a month at best and some for years. The relationship I'm in now is going on a year and a half. This is the one with whom I will more than likely marry. I've given the marriage idea plenty of thought and we've discussed it numerous times before. It will probably be another year or two before we marry mainly for the financial reasons. I have school loans to pay off and need to make sure the job I have now is stable enough to make that commitment.

Marriage is a big responsibility and has many stipulations and consequences to make work. It takes sacrifices from both individuals. Its not easy and I'm not trying to make light of it, hence why I'm holding off for some reasons stated above.

I'm all for people having their fun. I just have strong views when children are involved. If there are no children involved, the couple can be anyway they want but once you take on the responsibilty of a child. You no longer have all the freedoms you once had. Your a parent and thats a responsibility not to be taken lightly.

I'm a very open minded person and believe everyone should be entitled to do whatever they want. But when there are family commitments is where I draw the line personally and do become quite opinionated, just like I'm sure everyone else has certain boundaries as well.
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mr_B
    I'm a very open minded person
    Your behavior in this thread says otherwise.
    and believe everyone should be entitled to do whatever they want.
    If you believed that, you wouldn't be so judgemental.
    But when there are family commitments is where I draw the line personally and do become quite opinionated, just like I'm sure everyone else has certain boundaries as well.
    Those are your personal boundaries, as in not to be imposed on anyone else. Being open minded isn't about berating someone for their personal choices and lifestyle.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone
    Your behavior in this thread says otherwise.
    If you believed that, you wouldn't be so judgemental.
    My post above explains my behavior. Re-read the part about family commitments.

Quote Originally Posted by Kano on the Phone
    Those are your personal boundaries, as in not to be imposed on anyone else. Being open minded isn't about berating someone for their personal choices and lifestyle.
    Yes, they are my personal boundaries. But they can only be imposed if someone accepts them. Otherwise they remain my views only. I can berate someone all I want, but it is their choice to read, listen or complete ignore and are entitled to it.
    Finished Games of '09
    nothing at this time