Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent & The Massacre

1. 50 Cent & The Massacre

I was reading the paper this morning, it said 50 Cent and The Game put their fued behind them. It just so happens that they put this fued behind them right after it came out that The Massacre sold 1.1 million copies in its first (shortened - Thursday to Tuesday, not Tues to Tues) week.

There is no doubt in my mind that they made that shit up to pimp his record, which has gotten lukewarm reviews and has a horrible single on the radio. The Game's album kills his weakass shit.

Am I the only one that thinks this guy is the worst thing in music now? Seriously, Britney > 50 Cent. If N'Sync was still around, N'Sync > 50 Cent.

Discuss.

2. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Am I the only one that thinks this guy is the worst thing in music now? Seriously, Britney > 50 Cent. If N'Sync was still around, N'Sync > 50 Cent.

Discuss.
    Nope. +1

And I don't give a shit, NSYNC's bye bye bye song was catchier than anything 50's ever made. Somehow...

3. The Game's cd > The Massacre. I don't mind 50 Cent when he does a song with someone else on their albumn. I didn't think his first cd was TOO terrible, but what I've heard of The Massacre sucks.

4. Candy Shop is drivel. Complete and utter trash. How is "You can lick my lolly-pop" even remotely clever?

Hey, I've got a joke. Why did the G-unit rob a bank?

Because they only had 50cent!

LOL! OMG! I M EXPLODIN IN MY PANTS! LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold
    And you are a twelve year-old boy.
    Nobody cares what you think.

The New York Times had a positive review.

Fuck that paper.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

7. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    I was reading the paper this morning, it said 50 Cent and The Game put their fued behind them. It just so happens that they put this fued behind them right after it came out that The Massacre sold 1.1 million copies in its first (shortened - Thursday to Tuesday, not Tues to Tues) week.

There is no doubt in my mind that they made that shit up to pimp his record, which has gotten lukewarm reviews and has a horrible single on the radio. The Game's album kills his weakass shit.

Discuss.
    read the 50 cent makes a game thread, hes not a popular fellow on tnl. i like how on the album cover he had someone draw lines on his body to make him looked more muscularly defined than he is..that kind of defines him right there, fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

8. Dude, he got shot 9 times and lived. He's important.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Clash_Master
    Dude, he got shot 9 times and lived. He's important.
    being porous/= being a talented rapper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Clash_Master
    Dude, he got shot 9 times and lived. He's important.
    My grandfather knew a guy who had 13 purple hearts, the Congressional Medal of Honor and one snowy, cold night in Korea he killed 180 Chinese by himself while on rear-guard duty and when he ran out of ammo was bayonetted and left there because he was thought to be dead. They should give that guy a rap contract (although I'm sure he's dead now or really old).
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453