Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Capcoms Monday announcement?

TheSCHLONG! Guest

Capcoms Monday announcement?

so what the hell was their "big game" that was announced on Monday?

2. Mary-Kate and Ashley's Fun in the Sun Turbo Remix III: Hyper Action Combo.

Or it would've been if they'd owned that license.

3. Good one there

Well, I think it was Breath of Fire 5 on PS2. And also official unveiling of Devil May Cry 2. And possibly news on Mega Man X 7 for PS2.

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    oh.....ho-hum......

5. Where the FUCK is Street Fighter?!

6. Originally posted by Korly
    Where the FUCK is Street Fighter?!
    In early design or pre-production stages. Honestly, I'd love an SFIV as much as the next fighting game fan, but what's so wrong with SFIII:TS that we need another? Usually sequels are great at fixing the problems we had before while adding to it, but without that many problems (yes, there are a few), I don't really have a "need" for an SFIV just yet. Or maybe it just seems wierd since there was such a huge gap between SFII and SFIII.

7. Originally posted by Korly
    Where the FUCK is Street Fighter?!
    Yeah, or any fighting games for that matter!
    pwned by Ivan

8. Originally posted by MechDeus
    In early design or pre-production stages. Honestly, I'd love an SFIV as much as the next fighting game fan, but what's so wrong with SFIII:TS that we need another? Usually sequels are great at fixing the problems we had before while adding to it, but without that many problems (yes, there are a few), I don't really have a "need" for an SFIV just yet.
    Exactly. They shouldn't make it unless they have a great idea to remake the genre. Parrying changed the whole dynamic of 2-D fighting games, creating a far greater need for precision and adding multiple levels of head games. And 3S is pretty much flawless; it would be stupid to make a whole new game just to take out kara throwing and some of the crazier juggles.

If they're going to make fighting games just for the hell of it and to keep the cash flow coming, they should just continue with making side-series, as they have with Alpha and CvS. I think it would kill interest in the franchise and damage the Street Fighter mystique to have a mediocre SF4.
    -Kyo

9. i want my SF BOX SET DAMN IT

CAPCOM DO YOU HEAR ME GIVE ME A SF BOX SET

i want the original SF on a home console that i can play ( i knwo theres a rev of it on the turbo grafx or turbo duo forget which but i dont have that :P )

10. Originally posted by StriderKyo
    If they're going to make fighting games just for the hell of it and to keep the cash flow coming, they should just continue with making side-series, as they have with Alpha and CvS. I think it would kill interest in the franchise and damage the Street Fighter mystique to have a mediocre SF4.
    Amen to that.