Page 1 of 17 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie?

1. Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie?

http://entertainment.ivillage.com/tv...=adid=14596467

Hmm...on the fence about this one.
    your mom

2. sounds neat - i'm there.

BTW - i dont get to see aqua teen on TV, but bought all three of the DVD boxed sets. I'm curious, what season are they currently airing on television? Number 4?
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

3. "Willis and Maiellaro didn't want to reveal too much about the "Aqua Teen" movie, but they did offer up a couple of tidbits. For one, it will feature 1980s funk outfit Cameo, of "Word Up" and "Shake Your Pants" fame."
    Im am soooooo there.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

4. Hmm, its a funny show. But thats at 15 minute chunks. Its going to be hard to swallow something like this at like an 1.5hours I think. I mean they have really short storylines that half the time don't make sense and are just an excuse for really weird shit to happen, that could be tiresome for a feature length. Either way I am for it, better now than any other time.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

5. Clash hit it on the head... I really think this works because it's in short doses, but I'll still see the movie.

6. This looks like it could have potential, I really like the show and I'm trusting in the creators and writers to do a good job.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

7. Most of the people in my school never even heard of ATHF, so i'm not sure how well it'll fare against whatever other movies are out at the time. I'm stoked, though, and you can bet i won't let anything keep me from seeing it.

8. I'd still rather a Space Ghost: Coast to Coast movie.
    Hell, just get Busta Rhymes back in and drag FlipMode on for an hour and a half. I'd see it. Twice.
    Regardless, I'm there, when this comes out. I'll bet the budget's going to be $20, and that's just for lunch on the day they make it.

9. I love ATHF I just don't know about them coming out with a movie. I own both 1 and 2 and have seen 3 but it seems that everyone that they put out seems to lose a little bit of humor, like they are trying to hard to get a laugh. I don't know....I will definetly check it out though!

10. I think they should actually make a Tinfins movie. That's the only William's Street feature length movie I'd wanna watch.

"HOLY CRAP"

But with Murhy gone, I guess it's a shallow effort.