Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I was thinking of baby names.....

I was thinking of baby names.....

http://www.newbabynews.net/hospitals...babyID=h33-440

Did they think they gave birth to Japanese Mech or something?

"Urhines Kendall Icy Eight Special K". Yes, that is the name.

2. Oh man... now my idea to name my first born "The Mach 5" doesn't seem so bad.
    o_O

3. Man, babies are so ugly.

4. Mike, I swear to god, Mr. Icy Eight Special K will fuck you up if you keep fronting on him.
    Time for a change

5. baby photo's:

^_^

[o'_'o]

I hate babies. They are worthless.

7. I think some parents think it's funny to curse there kids with fucked up names like that. Like who's the famous chick that named her kid apple? What kinda shit is that? When you make fun of somebody you call them apple head or something, you don't name your kid that. And I knew another chick that named her kid Mister, what the hell. Why do people gotta be creative and shit?

8. Quote Originally Posted by chessmen
    I think some parents think it's funny to curse there kids with fucked up names like that. Like who's the famous chick that named her kid apple? What kinda shit is that? When you make fun of somebody you call them apple head or something, you don't name your kid that. And I knew another chick that named her kid Mister, what the hell. Why do people gotta be creative and shit?
    Gwyneth Paltrow!

My brother-in-law, decided to name my sister's son, Dane, Gerus, short. He did so, because his nickname(Dangerous) in Highschool was that.

9. My baby Cousin's name is Caden. Fucking Caden.