Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Splatter Action?

1. Question The Splatter Action?

Anbody know anything about this? I can't seem to find any information.

2. I have been recommended to just avoid it.

3. How? It was never released, AFAIK.

4. Yes, it was released, and apparently it was beyond terrible.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

5. It was. Anyways, this is just what I heard from someone who was hoping for a Splatterhouse style game on the PS2 and it did not deliver.

6. yeah, splatter house it ain't. Imagine final fight with a pumpkin headed kid fighting against giant monster chickens...also, his chainsaw slices are his super moves, which gain meter from each normal punch. Not awful if you just want another beat-em-up...

7. Thanks for the input, everyone.

8. Damn, Splatterhouse was a disturbing game for it's time. I remember having to play it over my friend's house because my mom wouldn't let me have it. Then my dad bought it and hid it from her, and we used to play it when she was at work. Maybe that's why my parents are divorced!

9. Your dad's cool. Was he the black one?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

LOL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by animegirl
    Damn, Splatterhouse was a disturbing game for it's time. I remember having to play it over my friend's house because my mom wouldn't let me have it. Then my dad bought it and hid it from her, and we used to play it when she was at work. Maybe that's why my parents are divorced!
    It's all your fault.