Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Splatter Action?

1. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl
    Then my dad bought it and hid it from her, and we used to play it when she was at work. Maybe that's why my parents are divorced!
    Yeah your mom sucks cause she can't handle the truth!!

um...sorry.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Your dad's cool. Was he the black one?
    Heh, yeah. He also used to hog all the spread guns in Contra. Even if he already had one, he would snatch em up. I actually didn't like playing 2 player games with him that much because he always cheated and/or used the NES Advantage. Also, while my mom was at work we would watch tons of horror movies; our favorites were the Nightmare on Elm Street series and zombie movies. This made me into the horror movie aficionado that I am today!

3. Zombie movies are the best!

4. My buddie imported it and we play it and love it.

It's one of the "Simple" Series of games that comes in JP at a price of around $20. It's basically a final fight game with some humorous horror overtones.

Might even come out in the U.S. if you can believe it. I enjoyed it, but I'll eat up any beat em up. Not for everybody.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png