Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel Nemesis

1. Marvel Nemesis

Link

Fighting game looks kinda interesting. What do you guys think?
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. Where's Football Guy? And Baseball Guy?

3. And Nascar Guy?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. IGN has a new comic book site now. As for this game, it's too early to tell, but the character designs are pretty neat so far for the imperfects. They have the right idea, now it's just going to take some creative flexing and leeway on Marvels part to get this thing right.

I mean... uhh... and paratrooper guy?
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 14 Mar 2005 at 10:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. That interview was hysterical, I'll bet it took at least three marketing people just for the answer to, "Will it be 2D or 3D?"

6. I love interviewees that completely fail to answer the questions presented to them. So many buzzwords flying around it makes my head spin.

It will be no good, though. No American-developed fighting game ever has been, and probably never will be. Do you see why?

-Dippy

7. http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/m...97.html?page=3

Bruce Willis anybody?

These are characters bred to be made into movies. EA seems to be thinking more about marketting and movie deals here. WHo knows? If they give us a good game with interesting characters I won't mind
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. If there's a smash John Madden bonus round I'm buying this.

You know, it's depressing reading interviews with EA staff knowing those people will never see their families or the sun again.
    -Kyo

9. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    You know, it's depressing reading interviews with EA staff knowing those people will never see their families or the sun again.
    Yeah, but judging by the interview, it seems that frontal lobotamies are among employee perks.