Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corey vs. Corey Covers Katamari Damacy

1. PlayStation  2 Corey vs. Corey Covers Katamari Damacy

Texas-based punk band Corey vs. Corey, featuring TNL Forums institution Josh, released its cover of the Katamari Damacy theme song earlier this week.

Download the MP3 here.

Check out Corey vs. Corey here.

And check out our review of Katamari Damacy here.

2. Rawk.

Mad props to the whole CvC crew on this one. It's in the process of making it's way to my minidisc player as I type.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Thanks alot for the compliments on the song. We worked pretty hard on it for about four days. Doing the mixing and editing on that song nearly made me scratch my eyes out and jump off a cliff. Noone should be on a computer 16+ hours a day. Awww shit, I just realized that sometimes I do that anyway, whether I'm mixing a song or playing Counter-Strike.

Tweak Guest

Thumbs Up Thanks to cka for the link

I registered to tell you that kicked ass. Good show.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tweak
    I registered to tell you that kicked ass. Good show.
    No, you kick ass for supporting th'rock.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    You guys better fucking play Long Island someday.
    & Columbus Ohio.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Tell us the good places in your cities to play, and we will.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mykozo
    I'd say the Alrosa Villa here in Columbus for the best smaller venue. And the Newport Music hall for the best mid sized place.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mykozo
    Once again I reiterate as well, that if you guys don't come to Iowa City, I'll be a sad sad monkey.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.