Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bruce Lee Films

1. AMC plays it often and I wouldn't be surprised if that's where you caught it.

This was it in case anyone is interested:
    Bruce Lee: A warrior's journey
    http://imdb.com/title/tt0297814/
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

2. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet
    Enter the Dragon, is the shit! Chuck Norris makes an appearance in the film as well.

I thought Chuck Norris was only in Return of the Dragon? That's the one where Bruce and him are fighting at the Colosseum,right? And Bruce does a move on him where he rips some hair off of Chuck's chest

3. Chuck does some walk-on in Enter the Dragon...can't recall exactly if he had any lines. It's been awhile since I watched it.

4. Jackie Chan is also in Enter the Dragon. It's one of those split-second "holy shit that's Jackie Chan!" kind of moments.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

5. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Jackie Chan is also in Enter the Dragon. It's one of those split-second "holy shit that's Jackie Chan!" kind of moments.

wtf? I've seen Enter the Dragon a lot and I dont remember Jackie Chan or Chuck in it. I'll have to go back,watch it again, and actually look for them I guess.

6. From the IMDB trivia page:
    -Cameo: [Jackie Chan] Briefly towards the end of the film in the big fight scene in the cave. Lee grabs his hair for a while before breaking his neck.

-In their one scene together, Lee actually struck Jackie Chan in the face with one of the fighting sticks he used. He immediately apologized and insisted that Chan would work on all of his movies after that, but he died before he could keep the promise.

Apparently Chuck Norris plays a messenger in "Enter". I'd probably have to watch it again too.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    From the IMDB trivia page:
    -Cameo: [Jackie Chan] Briefly towards the end of the film in the big fight scene in the cave. Lee grabs his hair for a while before breaking his neck.

-In their one scene together, Lee actually struck Jackie Chan in the face with one of the fighting sticks he used. He immediately apologized and insisted that Chan would work on all of his movies after that, but he died before he could keep the promise.

Apparently Chuck Norris plays a messenger in "Enter". I'd probably have to watch it again too.
    Awesome. Hadnt heard about the Jackie Chan thing. Would've been something to see Chan get pissed for getting smacked and really went at it with Lee.I'm sure if Lee would've survived for another movie he probably would've had a real fight scene against Jackie Chan.He must've known the guy had some talent...