Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Napple Tale

1. You can get through the RPG sections if you closely follow the faq at gamefaqs.com. You really won't care about those anyway because the platforming stages are the highlights.
    Actually, if someone's going to use a FAQ to get through the game, please don't use the GameFAQs one... I looked at it once and it was so incomplete, and full of glaring errors that I couldn't possibly recommend it to anyone. How the heck can someone writing an FAQ not be able even read katakana well enough to translate RESHIPI as Recipe? WTH is a recipo?

If you need a FAQ for the game, use Alan Kwan's:

http://home.netvigator.com/~tarot/Games/Napple02.txt

2. Yep, that's a better faq. Too bad I only found it after I had gotten almost everything on my own. Takes a lot of patience and talking to everyone over and over, but it can be done. The charming music certainly helped me then.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. Had this game for a few months and finally opened it a few days ago. Very cool little game, though I didn't realize how deep it was til I read Tsubaki's review. The characters and music create a interesting atmosphere. the game reminds me of a play like the Nutcracker with a number of odd characters, beautiful locales, and soothing music. It's definitely going to require a FAQ from what I've played, but this seems one of the few titles I'd say ignore the language barrier and pick up. *-neo