Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tombstone

1. Ninja Tombstone

I'm watching this on cable (seen it about 20 times) and it never gets old. It's not historically accurate, but it's a damn fine movie. Kurt Russell is teh badass.

Any fans?

2. I saw most of it and thought it was real cool, still need to get around to the whole movie. This should probably be in Cinemania too.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

3. Crap, how'd I miss that? Yeah, it needs to be moved.

4. YES! This is an awesome movie! Val Kilmer was good also. Loved how the badguy(forgot his name at the moment) of the film was afraid of him. Cool damn scene when Holliday shows up instead of Earp.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

5. Yeah its a great western one of the best of the last 20 years . Kilmer definatley makes the movie. If you like this you should try watching Kevin Costners Wyat Earp they are really similar Tombstone is superior but Earp is still interesting.

6. I saw this in the theater and loved it but haven't seen it since. Been meaning to rectify that for a number of years now.

7. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog007
    YES! This is an awesome movie! Val Kilmer was good also. Loved how the badguy (forgot his name at the moment) of the film was afraid of him. Cool damn scene when Holliday shows up instead of Earp.
    Johnny Ringo!

"You're no daisy."

Lol, has Michael Biehn ever been in a movie where he hasn't gotten killed?

8. This is fucked up, I was flipping channels earlier today and Tombstone was actually on Showtime. When I turned it on Holliday had just killed Ringo! LOL!
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    I'm watching this on cable (seen it about 20 times) and it never gets old. It's not historically accurate, but it's a damn fine movie. Kurt Russell is teh badass.
    It is pretty accurate, actually.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

10. One of my favorite westerns. Great cast, cool characters, and a classic story.

Michael Biehn was great badguy, and Erp wasnt match for him, but Doc Holliday went in and saved the day.