Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ngage 2 specs!

Nice link.

2. The pics are working now.

LOL Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AGES
    Nokia Plans on revealing the system at E3 2005.
    Maybe they'll also show off Rifts and Glimmerati again.

4. Quote Originally Posted by AGES
    Then they're on to a winner!
    Or they are on track to create the 50,000th blackberry/sidekick to come to the market.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. Nokia makes good phones man. I'm interested in this, but it may as well be in Sound Off for all my interest in it.

Hey AGES, you're not as bad as the last group of people sent here to pimp the Ngage. How much they paying you?
    o_O

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tracer
    Hey AGES, you're not as bad as the last group of people sent here to pimp the Ngage. How much they paying you?
    He's actually using decent grammar. Must be quite a bit more than the UbiSoft infestation a year or two back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    Eh, the gaming deck thing is a crock, and everyone knows it. The QD is a cool phone if you want to play games on your phone. This looks cool too. Forget the marketing BS.
    Very true.

7. Once I buy a cell phone coupled with the fact I already have a DS and will be buying a PSP kinda renders the NGage 2 moot ya know? Cell phone in one pocket + good portable in the other pocket = NGage needs a killer lineup to compete.

And yes, before someone cracks a joke my DS fits fine in any one of the pairs of cargo or corduroy pants I wear.