Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: True life I'm a gamer

1. True life I'm a gamer

http://planetquake3.net/download.php...tails&lid=1528

The show features Fatal1ty and what he is all about, following him through his daily life as well as his run at the CPL Winter event where he won the UT2K3 tournament.

Also has "Mr Pacman" and the lives of other hardcore games as well. I was wondering if any of you guys live a life like this?
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. I really, really don't feel like watching a video of a day in the life of a "gamer."

Although I wonder if MTV will make "MTV's True Life: I Read a Lot of Books and Collect Cute Little Figurines I Find at Yard Sales" sometime in the near future.

3. I think some of the guys should think about trying out to be a tester.....

4. Quote Originally Posted by sethsez
    I really, really don't feel like watching a video of a day in the life of a "gamer.
    I don't feel the need to watch it either.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero
    I think some of the guys should think about trying out to be a tester.....
    funny enough, the exiled Slip became a tester for atari I think.

You will have to ask Mzo to confirm this though. Them being bedbuddies and all.

6. I saw this when it first aired, and it's okay, although it just feeds gamer stereotypes.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    I saw this when it first aired, and it's okay, although it just feeds gamer stereotypes.
    What? The ones where we all have big dicks and love watermelon? Well for this gamer thats all true
    XD

8. It wasn't that hot.

9. Quote Originally Posted by IronPlant
    What? The ones where we all have big dicks and love watermelon? Well for this gamer thats all true
    XD

10. Stop abusing punctuation.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."