Thread: Counter-Strike on XBox

1. Counter-Strike on XBox

Alright, just watched the hour-long XBox ego boost- I mean, E3 conference (God, are all companies this pompous at press showings? I suppose I should've guessed as much), and saw this title at the end listed as coming to XBox. My question is, are the cheats going to be built-in with a handy selector ("Should I use the wall-hack today or just have two primary weapons?"), or are they going to be unlockable ala Goldeneye ("Yes! I finally got the invisible walls/ability to shoot through them option!")? If it hadn't been for the cheats, I'm not so sure this game would be half as popular...

Any takers?

2. Yep, I'm getting Ghost Recon the moment it hits the Xbox... Wait, Counter-wha?
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. what the hell are you talking about? Cheating has never been the draw for CS... it's just an incredibly good online FPS... i've been playing it for 3 years and it has yet to get old, now that's longevity

4. Originally posted by FirstBlood
    what the hell are you talking about? Cheating has never been the draw for CS... it's just an incredibly good online FPS... i've been playing it for 3 years and it has yet to get old, now that's longevity
    sorry man but cheating is everything in CS, if you don't cheat you will probably get your ass kick all over the place. My brother runs a CS server in his office, and he have a hard time trying to maintains his server clean of cheating.